[AccessD] VB6 stability

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 28 09:54:10 CDT 2008

LOL.  The best way to handle this is to ask that person to document his /
her case.  Bring in or display REPUTABLE web pages or books or magazines
that state how and why.

My guess is that will shut them up fast, or send them off on a wild goose
chase, determined to find it and you will never see them again.  Either way
works.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting