[AccessD] DB Design Question

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Fri Mar 28 11:36:58 CDT 2008

Hi All:

(I'm just beginning to tackle this today, thanks to all who have responded
(Susan H. & Robert S.)

I think Drew's approach probably fits this problem the best ... This way I'm
not constraining the client, and it will allow them to better manage the
data on their own.

The only other issue that I face is customizing the data input experience
for each specific field ... Basically, what if I need to have a radio group
or dropdown list?

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com