[AccessD] deduping qry results

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:00:12 CDT 2008

William,

I did this recently in SQL Server...I'm sure it can be done in VBA...I have not tried in an Access query.  Hopefully the concept will give you an alternative.

Good Luck,

Mark A. Matte

 **********************BEGIN************************
--By Mark A. Matte 3/18/2008
declare @CaseID decimal(15,0), at NoteNum int, at NoteCount int
 declare MyCursor cursor
 for Select case_id,note_seq_nbr,count(*) as CT
 from tblCaseNote_temp
 group by case_id,note_seq_nbr
 having count(*)>1
 order by case_id,note_seq_nbr