[AccessD] VBE Experience anyone?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:29:49 CDT 2008

Thanks Shamil and Jack,

I found the solution you sent Jack...it actually opens each db/form/module...as for the VBE...I think I'm a little over my head for a Friday.

I found this snippet...but too late in the week to try and get it to work today...will try again tomorrow.  I cut all the extra stuff out...

Shamil...How difficult is the code below to point to a different mdb...or can you point me a tutorial or articles?  I'm looking to get the text of the form modules.

Thanks Again,

Mark A. Matte

******************************
Sub AddDAO()
    Dim oVBE As Object
    Dim mdl As Object
    Dim blnFound As Boolean
    Dim StartLine As Long
    Dim StartColumn As Long
    Dim EndLine As Long
    Dim EndColumn As Long

    'To make life easier and lines shorter.
    Set oVBE = VBE.ActiveVBProject.VBComponents

    'Check each module ...
    For Each mdl In oVBE
        'for the required procedure ...
            Debug.Print oVBE(mdl.Name).CodeModule