[AccessD] How to get rid of procedures not used in a project

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Mar 29 11:57:09 CDT 2008

I used MZ-Tools for a year - then I PAID for it (it's shareware).  It's a
great help.

For example - you can add/remove line numbers with a single click.  Then you
can add your own custom error trapping to each procedure with a single click
- and the error trapping can record the line the error occurred on using the
Erl() function.

And MANY other features!

Dan