[AccessD] Compare Text and Memo fields

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Sun Mar 30 07:41:15 CDT 2008

Hey Mark
For simple text or single paragraphs, it highlights the new or updated text.
For memo fields with many paragraphs it highlights new or changed
paragraphs.
For multiple changes (due to limitations with SelectText) I have a
button that states the number of changes and each time the user clicks.
it loops and highlights the next update or addtion.
Two text boxes on the form, one with the new data and one with the old
data, the program highlights changes on either side.