[AccessD] VM for different versions of Access

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Mar 30 09:30:06 CDT 2008

...Microsoft Virtual PC running in the host operating system does recognize
USB, so it will function whether the virtual hard disks are on an internal
drive or your external USB drive.

...inside the VPC, Windows will not recognize any USB devices except mice,
hard disks, and keyboards.

...its a difference but not a killer by any means ...and the difference for
me is the pre-registered, free MS Windows vhd which will not, afaik, run
under vmware

William