[AccessD] Docmd.SendObject

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 2 01:39:49 CDT 2008

Hi Mark

So "known issue" is the lack of SP3?

This reminds me of a broad selection of our clients where "nothing is changed" when something suddenly fails.
We have a sort of questioning technique to find out what _has_ changed without implying too much that the client is - eh - out of control of the details.

/gustav

>>> markamatte at hotmail.com 02-05-2008 05:24 >>>

Thanks All who responded...

As I mentioned...this has been running for 3 years...all that changed was the machine...

And apparently the lack of Office SP-3.

I also was apparently searching incorrectly on google to find a solution...but turns out was a known issue

Thanks Again,

Mark