[AccessD] Simple Recordset Question

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Tue May 6 17:46:20 CDT 2008

Steve,
If you don't qualify Recordset, Access will assume you are using ADODB,
which give you a type mis-match. You have to qualify is as DAO:
Dim rst_Matrix As DAO.Recordset

I suppose you have some reason for using a recordset here besides just
counting the records. If you just want the count of records this would be
easier: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Matrix

HTH
Asger