[AccessD] Simple Recordset Question

Steve Zayko szayko at secor.com
Wed May 7 08:07:16 CDT 2008

Gustav:

Will this work if there are no records in the table?

99% of the time there will be no records in the Matrix table.  It is
being used as a dump for non-valid items.  Thus if there are no records
life is good and the code goes on.  If there are records then the code
fixes the issues and then moves on.

Thanks for everyone's help.

-Z

Stephen Zayko, PE
Associate Engineer
Stantec
2321 Club Meridian Drive Suite E
Okemos MI 48864
Ph:   (517) 349-9499 Ext. 224
Fx:    (517) 349-6863
Cell: (517) 204-5136
steve.zayko at stantec.com
www.stantec.com

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and
should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose
except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.