[AccessD] Drive mappings & global constants

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu May 8 06:50:56 CDT 2008

Gustav,
What a memory you have!  In days gone by, I used this SUBST stuff a lot but
I have to say that it had gone completely out of memory until you mentioned
it here.
Great stuff!  Hope it does the trick.

Roz: I wouldn't use a constant but a field in a table linked to a
maintenance form.  That way if it changes you don't need access to the code.

Max