[AccessD] Drive mappings & global constants

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 8 11:41:25 CDT 2008

I would suggest telling these folks you need to start NOW and work on
this full time until it is finished.  For testing purposes you will of
course need an alternative location set up to mirror the existing
location, particularly if paths are critical to other applications,
which is entirely likely.