[AccessD] .NET Stock Trader

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat May 10 02:50:00 CDT 2008

Hi Arthur

You are impatient ... just read the page:

<quote>
We have removed the the StockTrader 1.0 download in preparation for the imminent release of the StockTrader 2.0 download in the coming days, including the new Configuration Service 2.0. We are working hard to get this new download posted on MSDN, so check back during the next several days.
</quote>

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 10-05-2008 05:15 >>>
Thanks. I already found that page but I cannot see a link on it that lets me
download it. Perhaps my flu is blinding me.