[AccessD] Conditional Form Footer Visibility

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat May 10 10:38:52 CDT 2008

...this is older than the hills but its still my bread & butter tab change
code:

Private Sub TabCtl0_Change()
Dim tbc As Control, pge As Page
    ' Return reference to tab control.
    Set tbc = Me!TabCtl0
     ' Return reference to currently selected page.
    Set pge = tbc.Pages(tbc.Value)
    ' Message box showing what page has been selected
    ' for testing purposes only
    'MsgBox "We are now on " & pge.Name
    If pge.Name = "Page3" Then
        If IsLoaded("frmCompanyEventsSub") Then
            DoCmd.Close acForm, "frmCompanyEventsSub", acSaveYes
        End If
        Forms!frmCompany!CompanySub.Visible = True
        Forms!frmCompany!CompanySub.SourceObject = "frmCompanyContactsSub

William