[AccessD] OT The new canvas html element

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun May 11 22:55:07 CDT 2008

...what I'll never understand is MS simply refusing to put svg in ie, its
vml isn't nearly as well supported but because they hate Adobe's guts ...and
vice versa ...we still don't have a web based vector drawing tool with cross
browser support (w/o a plug-in) and are eating gobs of bandwidth on raster
images as a result ...stupid ...imnsho of course :)

William
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is."