[AccessD] A favor

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue May 13 01:37:37 CDT 2008

Hi Steve

I'm not a member so I'm kind of off site, but - with all respect - why couldn't we vote for the current top item which seems to be much more heavy weight than yours - ahem - "yet another progress bar", even though, admittedly, it appears to be quite fancy?

Further, my teacher at the old GUI school learned me that a GUI should not be fancy - unless of course if the GUI itself and not the application is the message ...

/gustav