[AccessD] Report breaks in subreports

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed May 14 22:47:24 CDT 2008

I have a master report that is a container for a whole lot of
subreports (they are continuous subreports with a report header and
footer - this means that they are not a consistant height).  Each
subreport needs to start on a new page.  At the moment I have each
subreport in the main report followed by a page break.  This works
fine except when the subreport has no data in it.  In this case there
is a blank page.  There doesn't seem to be any properties to prevent
the page break from happening in this case.

I tried putting the page break at the end of each subreport (report
footer section).  The idea was for the page break to only occur if
the report had data.  However no page break occurs.

Any ideas how to get around this?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd