[AccessD] A favor

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:10:06 CDT 2008

John,

Since you're the President, I think I can write to you and everybody
else will pay attention, right?

When I first wrote my electioneering request on Monday, my co-worker
Dave was in clear 2nd place with, if I remember correctly, 8 or 9
votes.  He's now up to 20 and in sniffing distance of the 1st place
guy who has 24.  Thank you, everyone, for voting.  This is pretty
exciting!

Steve Erbach