[AccessD] cbo Callback - method

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 16 11:41:37 CDT 2008

Drew,

That is not happening here.  I place a debug.Print in the init event of
the class and it fires exactly once.  In fact I can close and reopen the
test form and it does not fire again (as it should not).

This code in the main function:

      '
      'checks if the class is initialized
      If mclsCallback Is Nothing Then
          Set mclsCallback = New clsCallBack
          If mdb Is Nothing Then
              Set mdb = CurrentDb
          End If
      End If

checks if the mclsCallback is initialized and does not initialize it again.