[AccessD] Multiple Frontend Users

rosalyn.clarke at barclays.com rosalyn.clarke at barclays.com
Tue May 20 07:38:03 CDT 2008

The last option is basically how you have to do it if you are running on a
thin-client network, something I have often had to do. In this instance a
batch file that copies the 'master' FE to the user's personal network
directory if their copy is out of date works the same way as copying it to
their local machine and is well worth doing.

Roz