[AccessD] Who is locking the record?

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Tue May 20 14:55:30 CDT 2008

Dang.  You would think that since they can get at the information they would
expose it to us as well.

My users find it handy when they are alerted who is locking the record.
You'd be amazed how many people are in the middle of editing a record and go
to lunch with the screen open, record locked.

Since I can't seem to figure out how to tell them who is locking the record
they have to walk around to everyone until they find out who is working on
the same record as they are.

Thanks for getting back to me John.

Jennifer