[AccessD] query criteria

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed May 21 01:22:20 CDT 2008

I see - you've actually putting the function name in the QBE grid.

Take a look at the query in SQL view and you will see what is actually happening.

Access converts it into:
... WHERE (((myTable.myField) = GetEventCriteriaString()));

 Just put "LIKE GetEventCriteruaString()" in the criteria and replace the "IS NOT NULL" in
your function  with "*"