[AccessD] Who is locking the record?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 21 08:12:58 CDT 2008

I just tested again and I am not getting your results.

1) I logged in to my client's system.
2) I opened an application with the saved code under discussion.
3) I vnc'd to another machine, opened the table under test and started
an edit
4) I ran the code.

I received an error 3218, not error 3260.  3218 does not return the user
name / machine.

so at this point I am completely unable to get an error 3260 at all in
any method I have used for testing.  the client is not using workgroups
so that isn't the issue.

I don't know what is up but it isn't working for me at all.