[AccessD] Parsing name field

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed May 21 14:12:27 CDT 2008

Debbie

...I've never come across any such code that was reliable enough to put in
service with raw data ...the real problem is not parsing but dirty data
...the data has to be in a certain format in order to be processed correctly
...I forget the exact count on the ways to enter a simple suffix like Jr but
its amazing ...and the software has to accommodate all of them or its
essentially worthless.

...that said, let us know if you find something :)

William
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is."