[AccessD] 97 / 2003 BE?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 22 10:06:30 CDT 2008

Office 2002 (XP) is no longer officially available from Microsoft.  2003
is no longer officially available either, however I understand (do not
quote me on this) that if you buy 2007 you can get permission to
downgrade to 2003.  How you do this I do not know, I was just told this
by a person doing installs at one of my clients.