[AccessD] Dual Monitors and reports

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu May 22 17:09:07 CDT 2008

...depends on how he's placing the pop-up ...if its relative to the form, it
should work ...but if he's placing it relative to the screen that could well
do odd things on a dual monitor set-up ...same thing may well be true if
sRemoveCaption is using the api to locate something relative to the screen
rather than the form.

William
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is."