[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue May 27 20:49:23 CDT 2008

...lol ...Rocky has posted some points and he should know ...way back I
reviewed some code he sent me and I was simply dumbfounded by his use of
unbound code to do even the simplest things ...took me hours to decipher
code that was a simple update ...one line with bound forms ...reams unbound
...but he had it down cold and it certainly worked without some of the bugs
we bounders take for granted ...I'd bet that if you had a look at some of
his code it would answer most if not all of your questions.

William
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is."