[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 27 22:30:48 CDT 2008

The political issue is that the Jewish state was created on
a piece of land forcibly removed from Palestinians ...

the Mexican people when they were forcibly pushed out of
territories they had held for centuries who...

Spanish who had forcibly removed the Indians who had
occupied those same territories for millennia...

the muslims sweeping up out of africa occupying most of
spain ...

huns sweeping out of the east, stopped only by the swiss alps...

Nordic people invading islands settled long before by gaellic...

Sorry, I was just daydreaming about joining the OT list...

;-)