[AccessD] 2007 disables app because of

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:12:41 CDT 2008

Rocky,

I looked around on MSDN and saw that Microsoft recommends putting the
database in a "trusted folder".  Of course, you have to use the Trust
Center to define the "trusted folder" and then move the database to
it!

I didn't find any programmatic way to do what you want...but then I
didn't search very long.  I was getting a little queasy reading
Microsoft-speak like this:

"You might take one look at the explanation in the previous section
and understandably say, "I do not want to do that every time I open a
database." Microsoft does not want you to do it either. They want to
avoid problems when you open Office documents that might contain
dangerous content. To make your life easier, the first thing you
should do is put your database in a trusted folder or subfolder."

Steve Erbach