[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 28 14:27:34 CDT 2008

Uhh... Yep.  I do all of my work by the hour.

I am very good at what I do, and I always advise the client
of the "right way" to do things.  Mostly they just let me do
it the way I think it should be done,  and occasionally they
don't.  Usually when they don't there is a reason, which I
listen to and see if we can "do it right" and still have
what they really need.  Very occasionally, I just end up
doing it the way they demand.

I have been trying very hard not to get up in arms about
this thread but it was just getting out of hand.  I need
useful ideas, not "that is just bad design".  I am treading
in an area that I am not fluent in (unbound data entry
forms) and what I need is not what I am getting (mostly).