[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 29 07:08:54 CDT 2008

Gustav,

Maybe... all the UHU members, being coders at heart, have
left us for other platforms, leaving only bounders in our midst?

;-)

And yes, I am attempting to be charitable here.

8-)

 > I have in a few cases used unbound forms (small and no
subforms) and was surprised to find out how many tasks you
needed to take of - your initially simple code quickly
bloats to a mess.

I would think so.  What I want to know more than anything
else is how does Access discover the lock on a record in
order to display the lock symbol in the selector bar on the
left.  And why did they not expose that to us?