[AccessD] A better picture? Runtime

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 14:32:44 CDT 2008

Hello All,

A client is creating databases in 2003 and would like to utilize the runtime for other machines in the office.  I keep running into walls(online) in finding the runtime.  I have found websites that say the runtime comes with Office2003 Pro...which he has...but you need the Developer extensions to deploy it.  When I search for the extensions...it points to Visual studio 2005?

Paying is not the issue...If I need the 2003 Runtime...anyone know where I can buy it...and what it is currently called?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte