[AccessD] A better picture? Runtime

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu May 29 18:08:14 CDT 2008

...odd ball stuff, especially error handling ...I have to maintain a runtime
test environment just so I can test any changes before I deploy since all of
my clients are on runtimes now ...just moved that to a VM :)

William
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is.”