[AccessD] Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 30 13:28:35 CDT 2008

 > If you're setting locks in ADO and editing the table in
DAO, you will find differences.

LOL.  Now wouldn't THAT be cute.  A lock is a lock except
when...

At the moment I am setting locks by editing in DAO and then
trying to count the locks using DAO.  That isn't working.
The DAO recordset coming along behind to test the locks is
not finding any locked records.

This whole subject is looking very messy.  Hey, does anyone
think we should just ignore unnecessary stuff like locks and
release a brand new version called 2007?

Or perhaps 2007 fixed this?

ROTFLMAOBTC BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA