[AccessD] Off Topic - Web Site Creation Software

eric.starkenburg at home.nl eric.starkenburg at home.nl
Mon Nov 10 07:41:24 CST 2008

Hi Tony,

since for me time is very prescious as well as money is I chose to use Coffeecup Visual Site Designer. http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/
This easy WYSIWYG program enables you to build a simple webpage in NO-time even within the trialperiod if you like:) It comes with built-in templates you can chose from and which are easy to change to your likings. Offers a great deal of simple features you'd want minimal.
With some extra features from the internet I was able to make a pretty functional & interactive webpage hardly costing any money and effort. If you're not into sophisticated webdesigns and databases etc. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a webpage yet not having much experience and not so eager to become independant of others or spend a lot of money.

Regards,
Eric Starkenburg

---- Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software <rockysmolin at bchacc.com> schrijft: