[AccessD] Record Locked

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:25:38 CST 2008

Hello All,

I do not want to start the bound/unbound thing...but I have a situation.

A2002 Front end/back end...it is a bound continuous form.  users are getting "record locked" when trying to update a record.  On the same machine I can close the form and open the table...I can edit that record.  I am in the process of decommissioning this database...I don't want to re-write it...just to get rid of it...but I need to do something in the interim.  Any suggestions on things to check that may cause excessive locking?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte