[AccessD] Second pair of eyes

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:28:41 CST 2008

Our colleague Rocky Smolin has just emailed me 6 lines of code that he
alleges will fix the problem. I knew it would be something small, but
sometimes at my age myopia sets in and you can't even see the bloddy forest
let alone the trees. I'm hopeful his fix will work and will let you know
whether it does or doesn't.