[AccessD] OT: Survey

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Nov 17 15:30:45 CST 2008

Hi Stuart

One compelling reason is to able to understand what the clients are talking about - because new installations are Office 2007 wether we like it or not.

For serious writing we stick with WordPro from the old Lotus SmartSuite. Nothing beats that.

/gustav

>>> stuart at lexacorp.com.pg 17-11-2008 22:19 >>>
So tell me, what could I do in Office 2007 that I can't do with 2003?

Can anyone give me a compelling reason to upgrade?