[AccessD] OT: Survey

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 18 19:35:21 CST 2008

You are so right Charlotte.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:11 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Survey

That may be the perception, that relation databases are too complex, but
we all know it isn't true, or at least doesn't need to be true.  I've
had many clients over the years who caught on right away when I
explained the way data interconnects, and they really like the results.
There's just a huge fear factor associated with "database" that simply
doesn't need to be there.

Charlotte Foust