[AccessD] MS Access Drawing Capabilities Part III

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:14:44 CST 2008

<<<***Continued***>>>

Private Sub cboLT_Click()Dim I As ControlDim L As ControlDim C As ControlDim ChoicevMove = Me!DistanceSelect Case Left(Me!cboControlNumber, 1)    Case "p"        Choice = "Pool_" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set I = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            I.Left = I.Left - vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top        Choice = "Label" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set L = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            L.Left = L.Left - vMove        Choice = "count" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set C = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            C.Left = C.Left - vMove    Case "b"        Choice = "Bar__" & Me!cboControlNumber        Set I = Forms!frmtables(Choice)        If Me!Adjust = 1 Then            I.Width = I.Width - vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top            Me!txtHeight = I.Height            Me!txtWidth = I.Width        Else            I.Left = I.Left - vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top            Me!txtHeight = I.Height            Me!txtWidth = I.Width        End If    Case "d"        Choice = "Dine_" & Me!cboControlNumber        Set I = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            I.Left = I.Left - vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top        Choice = "Label" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set L = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            L.Left = L.Left - vMove            Me!txtLeft = L.Left            Me!txtTop = L.Top    Case "s"        Choice = "Stool" & Me!cboControlNumber        Set I = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            I.Left = I.Left - vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top        Choice = "Label" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set L = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            L.Left = L.Left - vMove            Me!txtLeft = L.Left            Me!txtTop = L.Top    End SelectSaveSetupEnd Sub  Private Sub cboDN_Click()Dim I As ControlDim L As ControlDim C As ControlDim ChoicevMove = Me!DistanceSelect Case Left(Me!cboControlNumber, 1)    Case "p"        Choice = "Pool_" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set I = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            I.Top = I.Top + vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top        Choice = "Label" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set L = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            L.Top = L.Top + vMove        Choice = "count" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set C = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            C.Top = C.Top + vMove    Case "b"        Choice = "Bar__" & Me!cboControlNumber        Set I = Forms!frmtables(Choice)        If Me!Adjust = 1 Then            I.Height = I.Height - vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top            Me!txtHeight = I.Height            Me!txtWidth = I.Width        Else            I.Top = I.Top + vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top            Me!txtHeight = I.Height            Me!txtWidth = I.Width        End If    Case "d"        Choice = "Dine_" & Me!cboControlNumber        Set I = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            I.Top = I.Top + vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top        Choice = "Label" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set L = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            L.Top = L.Top + vMove            Me!txtLeft = L.Left            Me!txtTop = L.Top    Case "s"        Choice = "Stool" & Me!cboControlNumber        Set I = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            I.Top = I.Top + vMove            Me!txtLeft = I.Left            Me!txtTop = I.Top        Choice = "Label" & Me!cboControlNumber            Set L = Forms!frmtables(Choice)            L.Top = L.Top + vMove            Me!txtLeft = L.Left            Me!txtTop = L.Top    End SelectSaveSetupEnd Sub