[AccessD] OT: Web Design

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Fri Nov 21 11:28:35 CST 2008

Hey All
After much research, I finally settled on looking at the trial version
of WebEasy7.  I had to start somewhere, the more I researched the topic
the more confusing it got, with all the pros and cons to different
approaches. As I mentioned at the moment all I am concerned about  is
getting a web page up and running, fancy will come later.
Thought this would give you all a laugh (talk about naive). The part I
am finding most difficult, is filling in 4 pages of information - Home,
Products, About Us and Contact us.  I know from a marketing point of
view you are supposed to be trying to sell the company, but I have
always been known as an individual who keeps things short and to the
point. I figured one page would do it , but looking at other sites I
don't think that is a good marketing idea. So I guess I will have to
"time trip" through my 20 years of developing applications and put
together an overview of what I can provide.  Here I thought I could bang
this thing together in a couple of days,  but now I see it is going to
take me 2 or 3 weeks to just initially put it together and come up with
a powerful presentation.  My hat is off to those of you that have web
sites, I now realize the work you put into to getting  them up and running.