[AccessD] OT: Cottage renting web sites samples

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Nov 23 06:57:52 CST 2008

Hi All,

Thank you for all who replied on my post - here is one of the subject sites,
which look attractive:

http://www.villa-bonaire.eu/documents/villa.xml?lang=en

As far as I can see this site uses WebAlive CMS and WebAlive hosting
services: did anybody try to use WebAlive CMS and services?

Thank you.

--
Shamil