[AccessD] Conditional Functions (Switch function)

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:44:39 CST 2008

I use SWITCH() and CHOOSE() quite often.  Regardless of speed, they are so
easy to code and make life a lot easier.  I also like REPLACE() and will
often do multiple lines of REPLACE() each one doing a slightly different job
to get the data as I want it.  They are also easy to understand when
re-viewing past code.

If you are not familiar with these functions, then type in, say, SWITCH()
and position on it and then hit the F1 key for associated help.

Max