[AccessD] Using Windows Authentication with Access/SQL Apps

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:14:47 CST 2008

I use SQL authentication with my ADPs but I check for username when starting
the adp.
If fOSusername() <> the connection string logged in username, then I prompt
for a username using frmLogin.

I then change the connection string. So the only time they ever have to log
in is when I put out an update to the FE.

I can give you my sample code if you want.

David