[AccessD] Visual Basic 2008 Express & VB.NET

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Oct 3 23:08:45 CDT 2008

Paul

...before you buy a book (Susan will kill me for this) try the MS dotnet
learning site first ...they have literally dozens of free walk though videos
with downloadable code ...a step above the normal quality for MS ...I've got
hundreds of books collecting dust from other products over the years but not
one on VS2008 so far even though its now my full time development
environment (with the exception of legacy Access dbs that I still support
and am working on converting) ...point being that imnsho, the quality and
accessibility of free and low cost on-line learning resources now makes most
tech books obsolete ...and I'd be the first to admit I love books.

William