[AccessD] Email Problem

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 6 09:23:52 CDT 2008

Yes Gustav, you are right on all points.

My ISP will definitely will give access if I manage to talk all clients into
upgrading to a Business account. Fortunately there are only 8, along with my
self, in this set of circumstances. It was just that I did not want to drop
another cost on them... my support is already included in a flat monthly fee
so no issues with my extra charges.

Jim