[AccessD] Exporting/Importing CSV files

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Oct 9 21:26:55 CDT 2008

The simplest solution is to export/import as Tab delimited rather than comma delimited

If you can't do that, you will need to read the full line in as a single string and them parse
it yourself using the quote/comma/quote string as a delimiter.

Input lngFileHandl, strRecord
'strip beginning and ending quotes'
strRecord = mid$(strRecord,2,len(strRecord)-2)
strData() = split(strRecord,"','")