[AccessD] OT - ASP, Build a web table on the fly

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Mon Oct 13 10:44:50 CDT 2008

Whoops, I goofed.  Sorry, last week was a long, long week for me!

Anywho, the example I gave was a little off. I had it specifically for a
system I am building.  Here is one that works:

http://www.marlow.com/sql.zip

On line 21, it connects to the Northwind database that I have copied
onto our webserver.  You will need to change the path on that line.

To try this:

http://www.marlow.com/sql.asp

Keep in mind, that it's using the northwind database, so:

SELECT FirstName, LastName FROM Employees WHERE City="Seattle"

Will return to records for you...

Drew