[AccessD] Charts and Executives...

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:40:30 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I have just recently( and temporarilly I hope) had a report dropped in my lap that goes to the world and everyone...and the execs in that list are quite comfortable with how things look and don't want alot of change.

That being said...it is a powerpoint presentation...it has about 15 graphs.  Each 1 apparrently has an Excel spreadsheet embedded in it?!?!?(I don't work with power point that much)...this would explain why the file is so large.  Anyway...these graphs are all populated from a copy of the same datasource...just filtered.  Apparently the person doing this prior would go to each graph and past the new data and refresh a pivot.  This data is a year over year comparison.  I was thinking of bringing it into access...but how would I take a graph out of access and put it into excel or powerpoint?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte