[AccessD] CSV and currency symbols

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Oct 14 17:01:07 CDT 2008

Hi Andy

I think every solution is quite special. The one I have in mind was for writing upload files containing bank transfers to six (very) different Danish banking systems, some with start, end, and total records. I had to keep a tight structure to not go crazy with this mainframe stuff.
You would be most welcome to get a copy, but you can hardly use it.

/gustav

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 14-10-2008 23:51 >>>
I agree. I was just being lazy and wondering if anyone had written the code,
save me reinventing the wheel. Never mind, I'll just do it.

Andy Lacey